1. Permanent to maintain the Certification Body management system in compliance with all requirements of the national accreditation system
2. Continuous to work with all staff and cooperating parties involved in the certification process in order to maintain the high capability to exercise the certification of¬†accredited systems
3 Regularly to inform all certified organizations about changes and state of certification requirements
4 Make the most to use of IT for implementation and management of audits with the objective to minimize written form of audit records and effective communication with customers.
5. Continuously to update the Company website and other information materials
6. Continuously monitor market requirements for certification of management systems
7. Expand the portfolio of activities based on needs and market requirements