Extending the portfolio of activities and Audis in technical assistance, engineering subjects using the knowledge and skills acquired existing activities. For customers benefit from technological surveillance to ensure the impact on cost savings, timing of contracts and increase product quality. The priority objective is to create conditions for the successful provision of the service personnel with the necessary qualifications and experience who are able to know the technology and customer needs and to deliver expected performance and added value to the customer.
1. Permanent to maintain the Certification Body management system in compliance with all requirements of the national accreditation system
2. Continuous to work with all staff and cooperating parties involved in the certification process in order to maintain the high capability to exercise the certification of¬†accredited systems
3 Regularly to inform all certified organizations about changes and state of certification requirements
4 Make the most to use of IT for implementation and management of audits with the objective to minimize written form of audit records and effective communication with customers.
5. Continuously to update the Company website and other information materials
6. Continuously monitor market requirements for certification of management systems
7. Expand the portfolio of activities based on needs and market requirements
|AUDISO a.s.¬† ¬†||AUDISO S.R.L.|
|Headquarters: TiŇ°novsk√° 384, 664 71 Veversk√° B√≠t√ĹŇ°ka¬† ¬†||Phone:¬† +39 081119322936, +39 0354504730|
OkruŇĺn√≠ 828/25, 638 00, Brno¬† ¬†
Via Tino di Camaino, 9 - 80128 - Napoli
Viale Papa Giovanni XXIII, 106 - 24121 - Bergamo
|VAT Nr.: 26976285||VAT Nr.: 07738831218|